Creampie Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Creampie Forum » OFF TOPIC » CREAMPIE DESCRIPTIONS

CREAMPIE DESCRIPTIONS

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

A creampie to me is when the guy shoots a fat load in your pussy and you just watch it drip out.

Admin wrote:

A creampie to me is when the guy shoots a fat load in your pussy and you just watch it drip out.

See out post: https://blogcreampie.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-good-creampie-description.html

This isthe best thing in sex. To fill pussies up with huge creampie load and then see the dripping moment.

Cream pie is the term for the process by which a man ejaculates into a vagina without using a condom and then allows the semen to ooze out. Cream pie is also referred to as an internal cum shot.

Specifically refers to the visible dripping of semen from the vagina. Typically a shot of a vaginal cream pie is referred to as the "money shot".

+1

What could be more perfect than the potent throb of a virile cock during orgasm, of that delicious pump as he empties his heavy cum laden balls, as he deposits his load of fertile sperm into your aching, needy pussy.

Gently removing my spent penis from her freshly fertilized vagina, I realize natures goals are much more powerful than mine. She was even moaning fertilize me, and against my normal judgment, that’s exactly what I did.

Oh yes baby… That’s it pump my pussy full of all your lovely hot cum… Oh yes.. More.. Give it to me… Oh fuck I can feel every powerful stream… Yes yes yes… don’t stop.. Knock me up… Make my tummy fat…

Well, since we must share my bed, you must know my rules brother.. i dont care if we are related, you cant wear any clothe in my bed.. you must sleep naked, like me.. and no, neither condoms are allowed.

Aw, baby, are your balls full? Why don’t you empty your nuts into mommy right here in this store? Bend me over and hump me until your nuts feel all better. Relieve your pent-up testicles into Mama.

This slutty pussy (belonging to my slut of a gf) has taken a lot of loads over the years and throughout our open relationship.  This is one of mine ;-)  She’s a needy little slit, that’s for sure!

I like to feel his balls pulsate and spasm as he pumps his hot fuck-juice into my cum-hungry body, untill they are totally drained, and my pussy is filled with his creamy seed!

El problema es que después de notar la inundación , no salga nada y no gotee. :

+1

espadachito99 wrote:

El problema es que después de notar la inundación , no salga nada y no gotee. :

Pues a mi me encanta sentir eso...

When the shoots a fat load in you pussy and you whatches it drips out...

[html]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dM0bvYOB3K4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

Muy bonitas explicaciones, pero las sensaciones que se sienten unas decimas de segundos antes de expulsar el engrudo, la concentración de toda la presión en mi pene, esa fuerza para intentar expulsarlo con la mayor presión en el interior de la cueva, esos instantes inmóviles sintiendo las pulsaciones de la descarga y como punto final notar la presión del abrazo del nervio vaginal de tu pareja en el rabo por parte más cercana a los huevos, ...... dejar que la presión ceda antes de retirarla de la dulce cavidad, ..... flácida, untada, como si gritara " sin novedad,.........misión cumplida " uuuuuufffffffff que delicia..........

You are here » Creampie Forum » OFF TOPIC » CREAMPIE DESCRIPTIONS